small claims court judgement recovery process how to sue in small claims

Jackson County Small Claims Court

Where we're located:

Jackson County Small Claims Court
Jackson County, MS

Related to:

  • Jackson County Small Claims Court
  • Small Claims Court in Jackson County Mississippi
  • Best Jackson County Small Claims Court
  • Top Rated Jackson County, MS Small Claims Court


  • Medical Collections
  • Business to Business Debt Collections
  • Business to Consumer Debt Collections
  • Commercial Debt
  • Small Business Debt


Jackson County Small Claims Court Customer Rating, Reviewed by The Small Claims Court Authority, 9.4 out of 10 based on 288 ratings!

For more information on Small Claims Court services in Jackson County, visit their website at: Jackson County Small Claims Court ( where you will find great resources for Small Claims Court!

Information for Jackson County Small Claims Court

The Jackson County small claims court is your solution for settling claims against another person or business that owes you money for whatever reason. First we suggest contacting a Jackson County debt collection agency. It is highly possible that a 3rd party collection agency can collect for you while avoiding taking a case to trial. If it absolutely must resolved in court, we then suggest that you contact Jackson County small claims court to file a suit and persue trial.

Please be aware that most likely the Jackson County court system is over-burdened with small claims cases at any given time and it is likely to take 3-6 months prior to your trial beginning. In the meantime, it is highly advised to try to sort out any issues with a Jackson County collection agency of your choice. Doing so will most likely provide the fastest way to resolve your Jackson County small claims suit.

Please check our website for the latest Jackson County small claims forms, and Mississippi small claims forms to be sure that you're using the most recent version to avoid problems later when filing your suit in Jackson County small claims court.

Get your small claims court judgement collected quickly by contacting the Jackson County collection agency to collect for you.

Common Cases

  • Back rent
  • Return of security deposit
  • Rroken or damaged property
  • Unpaid claims
  • Breach of a written or verbal contract
  • Doctor/hospital bills for medical treatment
  • Claims valued up to $5,000.00.

More Common Small Claims Cases.

Services Overview

The USA Small Claims Court has a clerk who can assist you with the procedures for bringing your lawsuit. In those Town or Village Courts that do not have clerks, the judge may assist you. When this guide mentions the clerk, and the court you are using does not have a clerk, you should seek the assistance of the judge.
Useful information on Judgements, Opening a case, Debt Collections/Collection, Docket, Agencies and Attorney Resources.

Contact Information
For USA Courts

To file a claim now or get advice with debt collections, please contact the USA small claims department using the contact information supplied below.